Welcome to your Integrated WordPress Blog! This is your first post. After reading the instruction text below, please delete this post, or replace it with a new title and your own text.
We strongly recommend that you maintain this WordPress Blog for your Recruiting Site, and create new posts frequently with news about Market America and your personal experiences as a Market America Distributor. We also encourage you to post about your experiences using pictures and videos!
Important Note: The initial Web address (URL) of your Integrated WordPress Blog is w.explorema.com/YourOwnProfitCenter/blog. However, if you purchase a Domain Name, YOUR_DOMAIN_NAME/blog is another way for Internet users to visit your blog.
By default, your Recruiting Site includes a “Blog” page that links to your Integrated WordPress Blog in another browser tab or window. However, if you prefer to display posts from your Integrated WordPress Blog on a page within your Recruiting Site that has the same “look and feel” as your other site pages, please follow these steps:
- Within your Admin interface, navigate to Web Site > Add New Page
- On the “Add New Page” screen, enter the following required information (and then click the “Add Page” button):
- Short Page Name: (for example, “My Blog”)
- Page File Name: (for example, “myblog”)
- Menu Item Name: (for example, “My Blog”)
- Copy From: (select “Blank Content Page”)
- On the Page List screen, click the “My Blog” link to edit your new page.
- In the Page Editor screen for your new “My Blog” page, click “Add to Page” on top to open the Widgets Springboard.
- Within the Widgets Springboard, click the right arrow until you see the WordPress folder.
- Click the WordPress folder to view the available WordPress widgets.
- Drag and drop the WordPress Post Area widget to the desired location on your “My Blog” page. Note: Usually the left side of the page is the best location for the WordPress Post Area.
- In the “WordPress Info” modal, click “Apply”
- Publish your Web Site with your new “My Blog” page by clicking “Publish” in the upper right corner of the Page Editor. Note: Please make sure to “Save Edits when Publishing” when you are asked this question.
- When Publishing is complete, click “View Live Site” to verify that your Integrated WordPress Blog posts now appear within the “My Blog” page on your Recruiting Site (with the same “look and feel” as the other site pages).